Terms and Conditions
ARTICLE I – PARTIES OF THE CONTRACT
1. Parties in providing accommodation services Hotel Mikulášska Chata *** ,where clients are persons or legal entities (hereinafter referred to as “clients”)
2. In order to provide a service client may book using post, email, phone or fax.
3. The content of reservation is listed on the website.
4. If the capacity of the hotel allows for requirements and if the client provides all required information needed to ensure compliance with this obligation hotel will further confirm services booked under the reservation.
5. Confirmation of the booking is to be made by hotel either in writing, by fax or through the internet.
ARTICLE II – PROVIDING „SERVICES“
1. “Hotel”, a “Client”, “Services” under the “Reservations” only after confirmation of “hotel” and with this confirmation, if no other agreement of the Parties.
2. Hotel provides a “Client”, “Services” in the agreed scope, otherwise the extent and in the manner determined by its website www.mikulasskachata.sk.
3. For “services” provided by “Hotel” is the “Client” must pay “Hotel” agreed price, otherwise the price indicated in the applicable price list “the Hotel”. This is true on the level of prices, the manner and time of payment.
4. “Hotel” is entitled to demand advance payment or deposit. About is this “Hotel” shall notify “the Client” writing in confirmation “Reservations”.
5. Price “Services” the Hotel “follows the acknowledgment of” reservations “. Unless otherwise agreed, pay fees according to the rates available at the front desk and published on the website of “the Hotel”. 6 Maturity of the “Service” is later than the date agreed by the last day of providing “services”.
ARTICLE III – THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF „CLIENT“
1. Payment policy:
The binding conditions of booking are confirmed once the payment which is no less than 50% of full sum , or the full cost of stay is paid by the specified deadline (within 2-10 days from the confirmation of pre-booked services ,or as specified in the booking confirmation or invoice). If paid in full at the time of reservation there is no need to pay a deposit. Advance payment can be transferred:
by bank transfer to an account
Address: VUB Bank, Sturova 19, 031 01 Liptovsky Mikulas, Slovakia
Account number: 533544342/0200
The note should include: ” Your full name ”
In the case of non-payment of deposit required on the due date, the entire booking is cancelled.
Reservation is complete when funds are credited into the hotels account or an authorisation of credit card has been permitted.
2. Start and duration of your stay:
After paying full price the customer will receive confirmation in printed or in electronic form (not sooner than 2 weeks prior to the start of your stay). You can check in and lodge from 2 pm until 6 pm. If you pay the deposit it is possible to set later time for check in. If the guest does not check in by 6 pm and it was not arranged differently, we reserve the right to offer this accommodation to other guests. At the day of your departure you should check out not later then 10 am.
3. Cancellation policy:
Cancellation 21-14 days before arrival: cancellation fee 50% of deposit paid.
Cancellation less than 14 days before arrival: cancellation fee of 100% of the deposit paid.
All fees paid by the consignor for the payment.
Cancellation of stay and the reasons should always be done as soon as possible – in writing, stating your name, contact details and date of stay and signature. It can be posted by registered mail, or by email, fax or delivered in person to the address, if necessary. To determine the number of days in the calculation of cancellation charges the date of the receipt of the written cancellation is crucial.
Additional changes to clients booking can be arranged once for free. Any other additional changes will be charged at € ,- per change.
In the event of price change the new price will be taken into consideration and accordingly adjusted.
Cancellation of up to 10% of the ordered capacity is not charged if it is a group order for more than 20 people. The price will be charged according to actual number of people at the accommodation.
With agreement to booking the client confirms that he understands the full implications of cancellation fees and the hotels terms and conditions.
Cancellation fee will not be charged if the client is unable to use the ordered services for serious reasons and can credibly demonstrate these as such in written confirmation (serious illness and death / family member and / or the constitutional treatment, natural disaster, military duty).
Adverse weather and snow conditions do not count as important reasons and cancellation fee will be charged!
ARTICLE IV – FINAL PROVISIONS
1. These terms and conditions and legal relationships arising from the above shall be governed by Slovak law.
2. By accepting a reservation and /or cancellation client agrees that he fully understands general terms and conditions.
3. These terms & conditions for accommodation services at Hotel Mikulášska chata *** come into force on 17.11.2012.